Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Red Booth


The picture that I am posting today was taken at a park not from Lenox Mall in Atlanta, Georgia. I saw these two guys walking in the rain having fun so I decided to ask them if I could take their picture. We had so much fun and when it was over, I had taken almost a hundred pictures. They were so nice. We started off with them walking over the bridge on there way to this red phone booth. We laughed about this being the naughty booth, the wait for the rain to pass booth as well as the cell phone booth. When I got in it, I called it my daily Thank You Booth, it was really great, because in this booth the person on the other side was God. And when he spoke back it was in a whisper. Today I am thankful for being more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment